THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at Angala Boutique Hotel & Guest House
- Inspiring and informative talks on wellbeing, body wisdom and how to flourish
- Practical tools and life skills to help overcome stress, pain and overwhelm
- Mindfulness and breath work tools
- Physio based exercise programme
- Yoga with Mandy Hewlett
- Three wholesome meals a day
- Mid-morning & mid-afternoon snacks and early morning smoothies
- Organic herbal teas available all day
- Informative talks on wellbeing and how to flourish
- Daily walks
- Mindfulness-Based exercises and breath work
- Hydro Wellness Facilities – Eco Pool, Ozonated Pool, Steam Room, Infrared Sauna, Heated Plunge Pool
OUR STORYFlourish Retreats have been developed by a team of accredited health professionals to provide meaningful and effective strategies to enhance your overall sense of well-being. This nourishing and healing 2-day experience is hosted by an integrative team of physiotherapists, Tracy Prowse and Nicola Aylward, and psychologist Sharon Hopkirk, who bring the most up-to-date research and skills in their respective fields, to the retreat.
About the RetreatsFlourish retreats are a professional, yet soulful blend of inspirational and educational workshops on wellbeing, body wisdom and how to flourish. They incorporate practical tools and life skills on how to overcome stress, pain and overwhelm, combined with yoga, pilates and strength classes, mindfulness, mountain and nature walks, healthy meals, juicing, “e-toxing” and breath work in beautiful locations.
The Next Retreat Venue
Book now for our next retreat in September, taking place at Angala Boutique Hotel, where homely luxury blends with the pristine beauty of nature.
Located in the heart of the Cape Winelands between magnificent mountains, Angala is a retreat for body, mind and spirit.